Jan 21, 2014

Hari Lompat Katil

Salam

There must be one day in a week which you will jump off the bed because you have half and hour to get ready to class. Okay, exception to those with type A personality. I call this special day as “ Hari Lompat Katil”. Usually it happens during pms where my body needs looong hours of  sleep like sleeping beauty or I just simply snooze my alarm clock hoping I’ll get up because of will power (yeah right) -___-  

To me, it’s okay for to have “Hari Lompat Katil” if :
 -I already know what outfit to wear on the next day. Yeap, I have to plan what I want to wear one day before class. The first step is baju kurung or blouse? The second step is what scarf matches the baju kurung or blouse? Wearing something nice and comfortable give a sense of pleasure as well as make me confident ( of course if I already read topics for the next class). To me, we don’t have to wear expensive branded clothes to look good. Just make ourselves presentable (:
2   -No exams/tests on the next day. If not, I can go die.
3   -No case presentation
4   -No clinical rotation at Muar
5   -I live near academic building
6   -I live nearby college/hospital and have a car

The solution for “Hari Lompat Katil” is one and only, adequate sleep.
Sleep early, wake up early in the morning to perform tahajud and then revise about things I’ve learned. I tried to cultivate this habit, somehow I failed in the middle  -__- I woke up at 3 and then I feel :

 “ mannn this’s too early!! ”while looking at phone

 “oh I can perform tahajud lah  like this” trying so hard to unwrap myself from blanket, eyes are still closed

 “ brrr it’s cold..” wrap myself back in blanket


“ Oh Allah, you know what inside my heart, forgive me for all my sins as well as my parents, siblings, teachers, friends’ sins. Grant me heaven and please increase my knowledge, wealth, health. Ameen “  praying while my eyes are closed, hoping Allah accept my prayers because He knows everything inside my heart.  -______- 

Oh dear God!

No comments: